A Brand Designer who brings vision, passion, and dedication to the table. A creative, self-motivated, critical thinker, and meticulous—with an eye for layout and typography—is the ideal candidate. This position will necessitate versatility in both the
- Exhibit proficiency in typography, composition, layout, design thinking, and content strategy in order to execute strong and consistent creative across all touch points.
- Create marketing emails, site assets, static and animated paid advertisements, digital banners, and social campaigns.
- Work independently or in small groups to drive a variety of creative projects.
- Assist the Brand Content team with other brand/company projects, such as designing toolkits and resources for product knowledge, merchandising, B2B sales, print ads, and so on.
- Effectively collaborate with creative leadership, copywriters, marketing, social media, and other cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with brand and creative leadership teams to translate briefs and strategic creative direction into visually compelling brand storytelling.
- Control the design process from start to finish (may include user testing and QA)